Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 5 minutes | Serves 3
3 portobello mushroom caps, cleaned and scooped
3 tablespoons olive oil
Pinch of salt
Pinch of dried Italian seasonings
3 tablespoons tomato sauce
3 tablespoons shredded Mozzarella cheese
12 slices prosciutto
- Season both sides of the portobello mushrooms with a drizzle of olive oil, then
sprinkle salt and the Italian seasonings on the insides.
- With a knife, spread the tomato sauce evenly over the mushroom, before adding
the Mozzarella on top.
- Put the portobello in the air fryer basket and place in the air fryer oven.
- Select the AIR FRY function and cook at 330ºF (166ºC) for 1 minute, before
taking the air fryer basket out of the air fryer oven and putting the prosciutto
slices on top.
- Air fry for another 4 minutes.
- Serve warm.