Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes | Serves 4
1 pound (454 g) ground beef
1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
1 can diced tomatoes and green chilis
4 green bell peppers
1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese, divided
- Set a skillet over a high heat and cook the ground beef for 8 minutes. Make sure
it is cooked through and browned all over. Drain the fat.
- Stir in the taco seasoning mix, and the diced tomatoes and green chilis. Allow the
mixture to cook for a further 4 minutes.
- In the meantime, slice the tops off the green peppers and remove the seeds and
- When the meat mixture is fully cooked, spoon equal amounts of it into the
peppers and top with the Monterey jack cheese. Then place the peppers into the
air fryer oven. Select the AIR FRY function and cook at 350ºF (177ºC) for 15
- The peppers are ready when they are soft, and the cheese is bubbling and brown.