Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 5 minutes | Serves 4
½ cup self-rising flour
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 large egg, beaten
1 cup finely crushed panko bread crumbs
20 frozen large shrimp (about 1-pound / 907-g), peeled and deveined
- In a shallow bowl, whisk the flour, paprika, salt, and pepper until blended. Add
the beaten egg to a second shallow bowl and the bread crumbs to a third.
- One at a time, dip the shrimp into the flour, the egg, and the bread crumbs,
- Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper.
- Place the shrimp on the parchment and spritz with oil.
- Select the AIR FRY function and cook at 400ºF (204ºC) for 2 minutes. Shake the
basket, spritz the shrimp with oil, and air fry for 3 minutes more until lightly
browned and crispy. Serve hot.