Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 8 minutes | Serves 4
2 (5-ounce / 142 g) cans salmon, flaked
2 large eggs, beaten
¹⁄₃ cup minced onion
²⁄₃ cup panko bread crumbs
1½ teaspoons Italian-Style seasoning
1 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a medium bowl, stir together the salmon, eggs, and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk the bread crumbs, Italian-Style seasoning, and garlic
powder until blended. Add the bread crumb mixture to the salmon mixture and
stir until blended. Shape the mixture into 8 patties.
- Select the BAKE function and preheat MAXX to 350ºF (177ºC). Line the air
fryer basket with parchment paper.
- Working in batches as needed, place the patties on the parchment and spritz with
- Bake for 4 minutes. Flip, spritz the patties with oil, and bake for 4 to 8 minutes
more, until browned and firm. Serve.