Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 16 to 20 minutes | Serves 4
3 (5-ounce / 142-g) low-sodium boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch
5 teaspoons olive oil
½ teaspoon dried thyme
1 medium red onion, sliced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 small zucchini, cut into strips
3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
6 cups fresh baby spinach
- Select the ROAST function and preheat MAXX to 400ºF (204ºC).
- In a large bowl, mix the chicken with the olive oil and thyme. Toss to coat.
Transfer to a medium metal bowl and roast for 8 minutes in the air fryer oven.
- Add the red onion, red bell pepper, and zucchini. Roast for 8 to 12 minutes more,
stirring once during cooking, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature
of 165ºF (74ºC) on a meat thermometer.
- Remove the bowl from the air fryer oven and stir in the lemon juice.
- Put the spinach in a serving bowl and top with the chicken mixture. Toss to
combine and serve immediately.