Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 18 to 23 minutes | Serves 4
²⁄₃ cup plain low-fat yogurt
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 teaspoons curry powder
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoons olive oil
4 (5-ounce / 142-g) low-sodium boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a medium bowl, whisk the yogurt, lemon juice, curry powder, cinnamon,
garlic, and olive oil.
- With a sharp knife, cut thin slashes into the chicken. Add it to the yogurt mixture
and turn to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes at room temperature. You can also
prepare this ahead of time and marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for up to
- Select the ROAST function and preheat MAXX to 360ºF (182ºC).
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and shake off any excess liquid. Discard
any remaining marinade.
- Roast the chicken for 10 minutes. With tongs, carefully turn each piece. Roast for
8 to 13 minutes more, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of
165ºF (74ºC) on a meat thermometer. Serve immediately.