Prep time: 30 minutes | Cook time: 3 hours | Serves 12 to 14
1 (12-pound/5.4-kg) turkey, giblet removed, rinsed and pat dry
For the Seasoning:
¼ cup lemon pepper
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1 tablespoon celery salt
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons ground black pepper
1 teaspoon sage
For the Stuffing:
1 medium onion, cut into 8 equal parts
1 carrot, sliced
1 apple, cored and cut into 8 thick slices
- Mix together the seasoning in a small bowl. Rub over the surface and inside of
- Stuff the turkey with the onions, carrots, and apples. Using the rotisserie spit,
push through the turkey and attach the rotisserie forks.
- If desired, place aluminum foil onto the drip pan. (It makes for easier clean-up!)
- Select the ROAST function and preheat MAXX to 350ºF (180ºC). Press
ROTATE button and set time to 3 hours.
- Once preheated, place the prepared turkey with rotisserie spit into the oven.
- When cooking is complete, the internal temperature should read at least 180ºF
(82ºC). Remove the lamb leg using the rotisserie handle and, using hot pads or
gloves, carefully remove the turkey from the spit.
- Server hot.