Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 3 hours | Serves 6
1 (5-pound/2.3-kg) cooked boneless ham, pat dry
For the Glaze:
½ cup honey
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon ground cloves
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup brown sugar
- Using the rotisserie spit, push through the ham and attach the rotisserie forks.
- If desired, place aluminum foil onto the drip pan. (It makes for easier clean-up!)
- Select the ROAST function and preheat MAXX to 250ºF (121ºC). Press
ROTATE button and set time to 3 hours.
- Once preheated, place the prepared ham with rotisserie spit into the oven.
- Meanwhile, combine the ingredients for the glaze in a small bowl. Stir to mix
- When the ham has reached 145ºF (63ºC), brush the glaze mixture over all
surfaces of the ham.
- When cooking is complete, remove the ham using the rotisserie handle and, using
hot pads or gloves, carefully remove the ham from the spit.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes covered loosely with foil and then carve and serve.