Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 38 minutes | Serves 6
2.5 pound (1.1 kg) beef roast
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon Poultry seasoning
- Tie the beef roast and rub the olive oil all over the roast. Sprinkle with the
- Using the rotisserie spit, push through the beef roast and attach the rotisserie
- If desired, place aluminum foil onto the drip pan. (It makes for easier clean-up!)
- Select the AIR FRY function and set the temperature to 360ºF (182ºC). Press
ROTATE button and set time to 38 minutes for medium rare beef.
- Place the prepared chicken with rotisserie spit into the oven.
- When cooking is complete, remove the beef roast using the rotisserie handle and,
using hot pads or gloves, carefully remove the beef roast from the spit.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.