Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 14 minutes | Serves 4
¹⁄₃ cup olive oil
1½ pounds (680 g) flank steak
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
¹⁄₃ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
4 teaspoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
- Brush the air fryer basket with olive oil.
- Put the flank steak in a large mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the lime juice, cilantro, garlic, cumin, and chili powder and toss to coat the
- For the best flavor, let the steak marinate in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Put the steak in the air fryer basket. Select the AIR FRY function and cook at
400ºF (204ºC) for 7 minutes. Flip the steak. Air fry for 7 minutes more or until an
internal temperature reaches at least 145ºF (63ºC).
- Let the steak rest for about 5 minutes, then cut into strips to serve.