Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 1 hour | Serves 4
30 slices thick-cut bacon
4 ounces (113 g) Cheddar cheese, shredded
12 ounces (340 g) steak
10 ounces (283 g) pork sausage
Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Select the BAKE function and preheat MAXX to 400ºF (204ºC).
- Lay out 30 slices of bacon in a woven pattern and bake for 20 minutes until crisp.
Put the cheese in the center of the bacon.
- Combine the steak and sausage to form a meaty mixture.
- Lay out the meat in a rectangle of similar size to the bacon strips. Season with
salt and pepper.
- Roll the meat into a tight roll and refrigerate.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches at least 165ºF
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.