Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 14 minutes | Serves 2
3 teaspoons pesto
2 pounds (907 g) beef flank steak
6 slices provolone cheese
3 ounces (85 g) roasted red bell peppers
¾ cup baby spinach
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
- Spoon equal amounts of the pesto onto each flank steak and spread it across
- Put the cheese, roasted red peppers and spinach on top of the meat, about threequarters
of the way down.
- Roll the steak up, holding it in place with toothpicks. Sprinkle with the sea salt
- Put inside the air fryer oven. Select the AIR FRY function and cook at 400ºF
(204ºC) for 14 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking time.
- Allow the beef to rest for 10 minutes before slicing up and serving.